Saturday, March 03, 2012

Countdown to Ironman, Week 16: On Vacation

Yep, I'm on vacation this week. And that includes from training. Oh. Well. At least from structured training. Because you know I packed my running shoes. And my swim suit. But not my bike, so I'm not REALLY training for triathlons, right?

Seriously, my plans are just to chill, and enjoy whatever workouts I can fit in while we're gone. And get a good margarita or two and enjoy them on the beach. Then I'll be good and ready to hit some long hard stuff when we get back. And yes, I know several of you are wanting me to put some recipes up on the blog, especially for that Paleo/gluten-free Chicken Pot Pie that my family loves. I wish I could say that I'll get that done this week, but I didn't even pack my computer along, so unless I stumble across a keyboard somewhere, this will be the last missive for awhile. But I will definitely get some food stuff posted when I get back, I promise.

1 comment:

Miles of the Journey said...

Vacation? That is great: the balance that it suggests you have about things. I would bet you come back stronger, more refreshed than ever. Have a great one, Robin.