Thursday, December 28, 2006

What the Bloog

Boy do I feel like a dingbat. All this time, I've been trying to figure out how to make the titles on my blog posts actually look like titles. I've tried various html codes, basically overengineering the whole problem. It's a checkbox in the blog Settings. Yes, a checkbox. One that I, with all of my software engineering background, apparently couldn't find for way too long. Yes, ten years of working in the software industry and there you have it, I can't find a simple checkbox.

But now rest assured, I have Discovered The Checkbox, and all is well. I am now retrofitting all of my previous blog entry titles so that they are actual titles, which should make everything more tidy and searchable, and make me look like less of a bloog and more of a blogger.

Off to hide my head under the covers now...

2 comments:

:) said...

Don't feel bad...I do stupid stuff all of the time. Maybe we can start a club! :)

TriGirl 40 said...

I missed the title thing, too, for awhile, though it was nice to find. The new blogger version makes things a little easier.