My prayer this week: Please God, don't let me mess up and screw up someone else's big day!
From now until Sunday:
- Two training sessions with athletes I'm coaching
- One all-day robotics team meeting (I'm the coach) Friday in which (hopefully!!!) the team can get their robot ready for competition on Sunday
- Coaching the Masters swimmers on Saturday morning
- My daughter dances at "Tea With Tights", must remember all 80,000 costume bits and accessories, plus hair, makeup, blah blah blah
- I'm the official Dance Team Photographer at Tea with Tights. Must remember to charge camera, clear card, bring lenses, tripod, etc.
- Possibly another robotics practice after dance thingie on Saturday if the kids don't have the robot ready yet
- Up at 6:30 Sunday morning to drive 120 miles to robotics tournament
- Tournament over at 7:00 pm Sunday evening. Drive 120 miles home.
I'm thinking I might not get my workout in this weekend.