Saturday, June 13, 2009

Training On the Road

Lots going on around here. My new Crossfit Endurance training has been going great, it feels very different to do so much shorter stuff, and no real long distance. This week has been crazy in so many ways. If you read my Blue Skies blog, you know that my daughter Asa's cat died of antifreeze poisoning. We're taking off in an hour to take Asa down to my mom's house for a week of a theatre camp, and Mackenzie and I are going camping, hiking, and kayaking for a week. So I'll be no-tech for at least a week, just doing my training and enjoying the great outdoors. It will honestly be nice to get away and maybe the pain of losing such a sweet pet will lessen a little bit being away from home.

Hope you all have a terrific week. Blue Skies from me.

2 comments:

bmack said...

Robin, We would like to provide a link to your blog so that some of the CFE community can follow you. Is that okay with you? We are so happy you are doing this... we will be following your journey.

bmack

Robin said...

That's fine by me. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes. Thanks for sharing your training plans on your CFE blog!