Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Christmas Present to Me


I pretty much blew my triathlon budget this year with IMFL and all the accompanying expenses (who knew you could eat hundreds of dollars worth of pre-packaged gooey sugar!) but I created a couple of cool triathlon chick designs and I think at the very least I am going to treat myself to an Ironmom shirt! Yes, that's my shameless advertising plug there, though I could really not give a rat's arse if anyone else buys them, I just made them so I could get one! There's not enough fun triathlon wear for us girlz out there as it is.

3 comments:

DV said...

Good looking stuff Ironmom! And cafepress is good about getting things shipped expeditiously for that last minute Christmas present for your favorite Ironman Mom!

DV said...

Good looking stuff Ironmom! And its not too late for last minute Christmas present for everyone's favorite Ironman mother...

TriGirl 40 said...

Ironmom - Thanks for posting on my blog - especially since it has helped me find yours! I can't wait to check it out in greater detail - and learn how your IMFL 40th birthday year unfolded. Thanks also for the encouraging words. I'll be back often!

BTW - I'd like to link your blog from mine, OK?

Love the shirts!