Monday, December 21, 2009

Fun on a Bike

This was posted on the Crossfit Endurance blog, and I just had to share. For anyone who loves bikes, this is just amazing. It's not the kind of biking that I do or that I could ever do (I'm way too chicken) but it's just so cool to see someone have that much control of their two-wheeled device that they can do these amazing things. Sometimes when I'm biking I feel like my bike is just an extension of my body, like it almost feels like I've grown wheels, but this guy just embodies that on a whole new level.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

April Bowling said...

I can't thank you enough for this Robin. It was incredibly moving for so many reasons. My son just sat on my lap and silently watched it 4 times in row, each time quietly asking as the end, "can you play it again, Mommy?"

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Jason Andrew Mellet said...

wow

Jason Andrew Mellet said...

wow